Hey friends! Sorry it’s been so quiet around here lately but the past few weeks have been full of interviews and a short-term temp job. Now that I have a little extra time I want to make a couple Easter crafts so I hopped on Pinterest for some ideas.
These are all super cute ideas but I really love the Pastel Easter Egg, the 2×4 Bunny Blocks and the Picture Frame Cross. I’m definitely going to make one of those!
Here’s what I found!
Some of these projects link to businesses and Etsy shops, I am not an affiliate for any of the links below.
2×4 Bunny Blocks | I Should be Mopping the Floor
Burlap Bunny Ear Napkin Rings | Uncommon Designs
Monogram Easter door décor | Bless Her Heart Designs (Etsy)
Pastel Polka Dot Easter Egg Easel | Kirkland’s Home Décor & Gifts (not an affiliate)
Easter Bunny Wreath | Sassy Decorations
Easter Bunny Wood Blocks | Deb Debs Crafts (Etsy)
Family Bunny Wreath for Spring | Craft Cuts (not an affiliate)
Picture Frame Cross | Craft Directory
Easter Bunny Silhouette Wooden Door Hanger | AJs Southern Designs (Etsy)
Flowered Easter Egg | Simply Designing
Have you made any Easter crafts this year?
Leave your reply in the comments or send me an email, I will personally read and reply to each message.
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- DIY Calendar Magnets & A Free Printable
- Quick & Simple Shamrock Wreath
- 3 Secrets of a Professional Organizer
- I Love You Blocks Valentine’s Day Craft
- 5 Tips for a More Organized Workspace
- Send Some Happy Mail This Year
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling - February 19, 2018
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons - February 12, 2018
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources - February 5, 2018