Welcome to Day 6 of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
Saturday’s post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 6: Recipe Cards
Do you have favorite recipes that you don’t ever want to forget? I know I’m always asking my Nana to give me recipes for some of my favorite meals. These recipe cards are perfect for her to write them out so I will always have them in her handwriting.
Print them on a sheet of white card stock, cut them out and record your family’s favorite recipes for your future generations.
You will find a complete recipe binder to match your recipe cards in the all new Home Management Binder which will be available on September 20th. The original design will also be available along with the 2017-2018 Life Planner in both designs
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Recipe Cards
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017