Welcome to Day 7 of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
The post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 7: Menu Planner with Shopping List
If you liked yesterday’s Recipe Cards then you will love today’s Menu Planner! On the left side, there’s lots of room to plan out your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even a snack for the entire week.
On the right side, there’s a place for you to list everything you need to make the meals you’ve planned.
Holiday meals are extra special and involve a lot more planning. That’s why there’s a separate sheet in the Home Management Binder to help you plan out everything you’ll need for the special day! Get yours today!
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Menu Planner
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling - February 19, 2018
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons - February 12, 2018
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources - February 5, 2018