Welcome to Day 5 of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
Saturday’s post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 5: Gift Tags Printable
Do you find yourself looking for a gift tag whenever you’re giving a gift? These gift tags will definitely help with that! Just print them on a sheet of white card stock and cut them out. You can even punch a small hole in the top and add a little ribbon if you want.
They will look so cute attached to birthday, holiday or any other gifts you may be giving.
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Gift Tags
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017