Welcome to Day 8 of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
The post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 8: Childs Chore Chart
Our children need to create good habits just like we do and this chore chart is the perfect way to help them do that. This printable can be so much more than just a chore chart, think of it like a habit tracker in your bullet journal. You can help your kids create some daily things to do and keep track of their progress.
Make it fun for them by setting up some type of allowance or reward system as an incentive.
Options for how to use your printable
- Print on regular paper and use a new one each week. This option would let you use stickers or let the kids color the squares. Plus they would be able to see their progress week after week.
- Print on card stock, laminate and use dry erase markers so you can use the same page over and over again
- Put the printout in a pretty frame and use a dry erase marker to write directly on the glass.
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Chore Chart
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review