Welcome to Day 9 of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
The post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 9: Password Cheat Sheet
How many times have you forgotten your password and then been locked out of an account? Too many for me to count that’s for sure!
I’m always locking myself out and there’s way too many for me to count that’s for sure!
This Password Cheat Sheet will help solve that problem. List out the website, your user name, the email you used to sign up and your password. Now everything you need is all in one place and you will never get locked out of an account again!
I suggest keeping a separate sheet for your personal and financial passwords and storing it in a safe place where no one will be able to see it.
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Password Cheat Sheet
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017