A few weeks ago I gave you 10 Reasons to Keep A Journal, so today I thought it would be cool to share some different types of journals you can keep, or, 15 Different Ways to Use your Lechtturm1917 or Any Notebook. A new notebook is a blank canvas for you to create something special and express yourself.
**This post may contain affiliate links. I will only endorse items that I actually use or have used in the past. Clicking the link does not mean that you will pay more for the item, only that I make a tiny commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much! I really appreciate when you support the Krafty Owl.**
Personally, I’ve become addicted to Lechtturm1917‘s but you can use any notebook or system that works for you, even if that system is pieces of paper stuffed in a folder.
- A bullet journal
- A Write Every Day Journal
- A gratitude journal
- A food & recipe journal
- A dream journal
- A travel journal
- An idea journal
- A meditation journal
- A book of lists
- A book of quotes you love
- A reading journal
- Write your life story
- An expense journal
- A goal journal
- Keep track of your goals
How do you use your Leuchtturm1917?
Leave your answer/reply in the comments below
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- Bullet Journal Inspiration: 10 Instagram Accounts to Follow
- April Bullet Journal Layout
- Bullet Journal February Layout
- Blogging Bullet Journal Layout
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Journal
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review & a Giveaway! - August 8, 2017
- I’m Not Completely MIA - July 27, 2017
- Declutter Challenge: 31 Things To Throw Away This Month - April 29, 2017