Everyone wants to be a success and blogging is no different. I have definitely learned from my mistakes and continually strive to learn something new or how to do something better everyday. Today I have 25 tips for how to have a successful blog, I hope they help you as much as they have helped me.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Create an editorial calendar
- Blog on a regular schedule
- Research thoroughly before you post
- Invest in web hosting with Go Daddy or BlueHost
- Promote your blog and yourself
- Get connected on social media
- Use beautiful images that will stand out from the crowd
- Use PicMonkey to create those beautiful images
- Learn from other bloggers
- Study the blogs you love: their design, brand, writing style, post frequency, and other blogging habits
- Take a blogging how-to course
- DO NOT compare your blog to others.
- Carry a notebook with you to record your post ideas and inspirations
- Use Pinterest to create an inspiration board for future posts
- Take the time to find out who your readers are and what they love/hate
- As for feedback from your readers with a survey from SurveyMonkey
- Register your blog on Bloglovin’
- Thank your readers by offering the something special
- Edit, edit, edit!!! Spell check is your best friend!
- Always make sure your About page is updated frequently
- Comment on other blogs as much as possible
- Learn about using affiliate ads with companies like Share-A-Sale
- Use Google Analytics
- Use Hootsuite to schedule your social media posts
- Participate in blog challenges
Bonus Tip: Have FUN and be yourself!!!!
What are your favorite tips that contribute to your blogs success?
Share in the comments below!
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!