Hello my lovelies, I’m Maria and I want to welcome you to my little piece of the blogging universe. I invite you to kick off your shoes, get comfortable and stay for a while.
So, what exactly is the Krafty Owl? Well, it’s a place for me to record all of my krafty creations. Back in 2012 I started Krafty Cards etc. By December of 2014 I realized that I was not very happy with just about everything in my life. So, I stopped blogging and set some goals for the new year, that I actually followed through with! Now that I have a new and improved life I decided that I needed a new and improved blog to go with it, enter the Krafty Owl…
Since Krafty Cards etc. will eventually go away I wanted to bring some of my favorite posts over to the Krafty Owl for you.
- HMT Rohna Memorial Post
- 100+ Inexpensive Date Night Ideas
- American Flag pallet
- Patriotic Pom-Pom Wreath
- DIY Fall Wood Pumpkins
45 Random things about me
- I have a purse addiction that some would say is slightly out of control
- I love old Chevy’s…trucks, cars, whatever. My favorite is the ’70 Chevelle
- I am obsessed with pens and paper
- I have a huge celebrity crush on Bradly Cooper
- …and Bobby Flay
- Since I was in 7th grade I have had an ongoing love affair with books. It all started with VC Andrews, Petals on the Wind.
- Alice in Chains is one of my all time favorite bands. RIP Mike Starr and Layne Staley
- I used to play the piano and the clarinet
- I lived in Detroit Michigan for 6 months
- I had my tonsils out when I was 11 and almost died due to complications
- I love old country music like Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline
- I am 100% Italian
- I live in the house my mother and her 4 sisters were born in which is 2 blocks away from the house I grew up in which is the house my father and 8 of his brothers and sisters were born in
- I am addicted to scrapbooking and paper crafts of all kinds
- I love cookies
- My favorite flowers are calla lilies
- I’m obsessively organized
- I used to collect shot glasses and have some from all over the world
- I’m an only child
- I met Rob Zombie and everyone in his band, White Zombie, in 1995
- When I was 3 years old my dad built me a merry-go-round with three little horses for our back yard
- I’ve been to Disney World 6 times throughout my life
- I have an Associates Degree in Business Administration
- I’m the office manager of a local real estate office
- Elf is my favorite Christmas movie with National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation coming in a close second
- My favorite colors are purple, pink and mint green
- I love spending time with my daughter
- Popcorn is my favorite snack
- I like the Harry Potter books and movies better than my daughter
- I’ve moved 11 times in my life
- I love to play cards, especially gin rummy with my dad
- I used to bite my nails until I got braces…then I never did it again.
- Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies
- My dad was a chef and owned his own restaurant
- My dad will always be my best friend
- I am a huge procrastinator but am trying to work on it
- I love hockey, Go Capital’s
- I could eat a salad everyday
- I am 45 years old so there are 45 random things listed here
- I try to read at least one book a month
- I am obsessed with cooking shows like Chopped and Worst Cooks in America
- I will be a new grandma in April 2018
- I worry about everything…way more than I should!
- I love my HP Laptop
- I love my Blog!!!
Thanks for spending some time with me today. I would love for you to follow along on my blogging journey and let me share my organizing and planning wisdom with you. Connect with me on Pinterest or subscribe by email and get all the latest krafty news delivered right to your inbox.