Hello my friends! It seems like forever since I have been here and I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things. I have some awesome things planned for you in the upcoming months and thought it would be great to kick it off with a free printable!
One of the things I love most about bullet journaling is how completely customizable it is. Collections and lists make project planning a cinch and help keep the day-to-day things more interesting. Since I started bullet journaling I’ve created dozens of different spreads and collections that help me with my planning and others that are just fun, like the books I’ve read this year or the places I’ve been.
Because this system is so versatile the list of collections you can have is endless. The following printable is a list made up of the basics that I am currently using, have used in the past or would like to try in the future.
My Bullet Journal Supply List
What are some of your favorite Bullet Journal Collections?
Share them in the comments below!
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- May Bullet Journal With My New Journals and New Collections
- What is a Gratitude Journal & a Free Printable
- 15 Things to do with a Leuchtturm1917 or Any Notebook
- Bullet Journal Inspiration: 10 Instagram Accounts to Follow
- My April Bullet Journal Layout
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Journal
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling - February 19, 2018
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons - February 12, 2018
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources - February 5, 2018