**This page contains affiliate links. I only recommend items that I love and actually use or have used in the past. Clicking the link does not mean that you will pay more for the item, only that I make a tiny commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much! I really appreciate when you support the Krafty Owl.**
Purchasing planner supplies is one of my absolute favorite things to do! I can never have too many pens or notebooks and I will always find a use for some super cute stickers and washi-tape.
If you’re new to planning, you may be wondering what you need to get started and in reality, all you need is a pen/pencil and a notebook. But if you’re looking for the “fun stuff,” here’s a list of supplies I use and recommend for your planning and bullet journal needs.
- Leuchtturm1917 – A5 Squared Notebook
- Leuchtturm1917 – A5 Dotted Notebook
- Moleskine A5 Squared Notebook
- Disc-bound Notebooks
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens Essential Set
- Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner Pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers
- Staedtler Coloring Pencils
- Faber Castell Grip Writing Pencils
- Staedtler premium quality vinyl eraser
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen
- Pilot MR Retro Pop Collection, Medium Nib
- Pilot MR Retro Pop Collection, Fine Nib
- Disc-bound Portable Hole Punch
- Bullet Journal Stencils
- Correction Tape
- Leather Pen/Pencil Organizer
- Hollow Wire Binder Clips
- Pastel Sticky Divider Tabs
- White Sticky Divider Tabs
- Post-It Page Markers
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below!
Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!!!