Have you put off your spring cleaning this year? I have been so busy this past month that I didn’t get a chance to do half of the things on my list. May is looking to be just as busy so after some thought, I decided that the best way to get something done would be to tackle a little bit each day. That’s where the checklist comes in. Choose one item each day to throw away and cross it off the list.
I think we all have some holy socks and half-burned candles laying around don’t we? Join me for this 31 Day Declutter Challenge and let’s get rid of some stuff!
31 Things to Throw Away This Month
- Half-burned candles without a wick
- Hair accessories you don’t use
- Old greeting cards with no sentimental value
- Socks with holes
- Scarves you never wear
- Broken knickknacks
- Expired sample-sized toiletries
- Old towels
- Expired medicine or vitamins
- Puzzles and games with missing pieces
- Books you’ve already read and don’t want to keep
- Old computer and phone cords that you don’t need
- Old bills and tax returns
- Receipts you don’t need to keep
- Worn-out or broken shoes
- Broken picture frames
- Dead or dying plants
- Broken kitchen appliances
- Dried up pens and markers
- Expired frozen or canned food
- Books with ripped pages
- Single pair of lost earrings
- Frequent shopper cards you never use
- Dried up paint or art supplies
- Purses you don’t use
- Kitchen utensils you don’t use
- Magazines you’ve already read
- Dried up nail polish
- Old or broken hangers
- Old pillows
- Broken electronics
Have a question or request? Send me an email, I will personally read and reply to each message.
Did you join the declutter challenge?
Leave your answer in the comments!
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Mother’s Day DIY: Pretty Trinket Box and Tray Set
- Corn Bake Casserole
- DIY Calendar Magnets & A Free Printable
- 3 Secrets of a Professional Organizer
- 5 Tips for a More Organized Workspace
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- How to Set up Your New Planner: 5 Steps to Success! - March 12, 2018
- How To Use Your Planner: A Guide For New Users - March 6, 2018
- How to Color Code Your Planner so You Will Love Using It - March 3, 2018