Hi friends, I’m so happy you stopped by to visit today. To say thanks, I have a Free Printable Password Log for you!
It seems like every website requires a password and between work, personal and blogging, I have dozens of accounts to keep track of. If you’re like me you have little post-its everywhere with usernames and passwords. If you’re really like me, you can never find those little post-it notes when you get locked out of your account.
I needed a way to keep all of my usernames and passwords together and organized. I’m going to use three copies of this printable; one for personal accounts, one for blogging accounts and one for work accounts. How will you use your Free Printable Password Log.
TIP: use a pencil to write your password. That way when it changes you won’t have a big mess.
Do you have a printable request? I would love to hear it!
Leave your request in the comments or send me an email through the contact page
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- What is a Gratitude Journal & a Free Printable
- 15 Things to do with a Leuchtturm1917 or Any Notebook
- Bullet Journal Inspiration: 10 Instagram Accounts to Follow
- My April Bullet Journal Layout
- Write Every Day Challenge ~ April Prompts
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Journal
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- The Secrets For Using Your Planner More Effectively - May 6, 2018
- Your Secret to Productive Planning - April 16, 2018
- How Notebooks Can Help Boost Your Productivity at Work - April 9, 2018