Hey friends! Today I wanted to share with you this great How to Start Bullet Journaling video from Ryder Carroll, the creator of the Bullet Journal system. After you watch this, check out some other bullet journal inspiration on YouTube.
How do you Bullet Journal?
Leave your answer/reply in the comments below
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- What is a Gratitude Journal & a Free Printable
- 15 Things to do with a Leuchtturm1917 or Any Notebook
- Bullet Journal Inspiration: 10 Instagram Accounts to Follow
- My April Bullet Journal Layout
- Write Every Day Challenge ~ April Prompts
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Journal
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Mother’s Day DIY: Pretty Trinket Box and Tray Set - April 21, 2017
- The Ultimate Deviled Egg Guide! - April 5, 2017
- Are Your Photos Safe? 5 Tips and a Free Cheat Sheet! - April 3, 2017