Nothing says Easter quite like eggs! This humble breakfast food takes center stage when spring rolls around. Dip dyed in pastel colors, nestled among chocolate rabbits, it’s a favorite in every form. And when it comes to Easter dinner, there’s no form more beloved than the classic deviled Egg. At once creamy and savory, cool and delightful, it’s an appetizer that everyone loves.
That’s why Personal Creations has created a deviled egg guide to help you celebrate this spring. Check it out to learn how to make the perfect classic egg, then try one of the fun variations! Whether you love spicy and crunchy or just fun and colorful, there’s a version for you. Happy cooking!
I can’t wait to try the Superfood Deviled Eggs with Greek yogurt and avocado!!!
Which one is your favorite?
Leave your reply in the comments or send me an email, I will personally read and reply to each message.
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Corn Bake Casserole
- DIY Calendar Magnets & A Free Printable
- Quick & Simple Shamrock Wreath
- 3 Secrets of a Professional Organizer
- I Love You Blocks Valentine’s Day Craft
- 5 Tips for a More Organized Workspace
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017