I’m so excited that The Krafty Planner Club is up and running. The club is your secret to productive planning and my goal is to make it as simple as possible for you. Come see how this subscription can help you!
A couple things to remember:
- You can purchase a one-year subscription to the Krafty Planner Club at a discount – 2 months free!
- You will receive an email each month as a reminder that new kits are available.
- There is a members-only Facebook group to connect with other members and share your inspirations.
The May monthly kits are ready – go here to learn more about The Krafty Planner Club
If you’re not where to start, you will find plenty of support and structure in the club. The Krafty Planner Club is intended to be a little nudge you need to live a more productive and organized life. My favorite thing about the clubs printables is that each month is different, yet it all works together, and it’s complete with fun images you can color.
Here’s what you’ll find in April’s subscription:
- May 2018 Cover Page
- Monthly Calendar for May 2018
- Monthly Spread for May 2018
- Floral Coloring Page
- Monthly Tracker
- Gratitude Log
- May Memories
- Doodle Prompts
- Journaling Prompts
- Dated Weekly Spreads
- Daily Mood Tracker
- Future Log Printable Kit
Feeling non-commital? You can purchase many of the clubs printables in my Etsy shop. You can only purchase one month at a time and you will NOT have access to the previous months.
Another great benefit of joining the Krafty Planner Club is that you can access and download all of the previous month’s printables, kits, and bonuses.
How to log-in:
If you’re already a member you can log in here. If you’re not a member, sign up today! The Krafty Planner Club was designed to be your secret to productivity and help you live a more organized life. You can cancel anytime right on your membership screen.
Want to know more? See what’s included with your subscription.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Please Share if you found this helpful or inspiring!
Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!!!
You may also be interested in:
- How to Set up Your New Planner: 5 Steps to Success!
- How to Color Code Your Planner so You Will Love Using It
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources
- The Best Paper for Printables
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Your Secret to Productive Planning - April 16, 2018
- How Notebooks Can Help Boost Your Productivity at Work - April 9, 2018
- 20 Things to Record in Your Tracker & a Free Printable - April 2, 2018