Welcome to Day 10, the final day of 10 Days of FREE Printables!
The post, Are You Ready for 10 Days of FREE Printables has a complete index of everything that’s included in this series and they will all be available in the Resource Library once each post has been published so be sure to check back every day to see what’s new!
Day 10: Important Phone Numbers Log
Today’s printable is an Important Phone Numbers log. Have you noticed that since we started using cell phones you never know anyone’s number anymore?
When I was little we always knew everyone’s phone number and as an 80’s teenager, I spent a huge amount of time on the phone! We also had a very big family and my mom always had a clipboard with everyone’s phone number listed so we could call them quick. This printable was designed with that piece of paper in mind.
Fill out your printable and keep it near your home phone or in your family’s command center.
Not a member of the Krafty Owl Family? Join today!
Head to the Resource Library to get your Important Phone Numbers Log
For a complete index of all the printables in this series, see this post: Are You Ready for 10 Days of Free Printables?
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You may also be interested in:
- Free Planner and Calendar: Monday Start
- Download Your Free Planner and Stay Organized All Year
- Download Your FREE 2018 Calendar Today!
- Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide Book Review
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017