I’ve recently been working to get all of my photos organized and if you’re like me you have boxes and boxes of photos that include piles of duplicates. Instead of letting them just sit there why not give them to friends and family or make one-of-a-kind holiday cards.
My favorite idea is to throw them in a photo safe box for you and your kids to use in craft projects. I love making crafts with my extra photos, sometimes I even order extra prints if I have a specific project in mind. I can’t wait to make some of these projects I found on Pinterest, especially the key chains, the photo wall collage and the mini calendars will make great gifts for the holidays.
Wall Picture Collage from Bits of Everything
Polaroid Photo Wall Collage from Apartment Therapy
How to Make Your Own Photo Keychain from Coupon Closet
DIY Photo Lampshades from Under The Sycamore
How to Make Photo Coasters from The Frugal Girls
Instagram Calendar from A Beautiful Mess
DIY Personalized Photo Gifts from eHow
Fabulous Photo Puzzle Ideas
Popsicle Stick Photo Puzzles from Mom Endeavors
Wooden Block Father’s Day Photo Puzzle from eHow
Lego Picture Puzzle from I Can Teach My Child
What do you do with all of your duplicate photos?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Have a question or request? Send me an email, I will personally read and reply to each message.
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter or Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is very much appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- My New Coffee Station and A DIY Table Makeover
- My Mom’s Wedding Scrapbook
- A Clean & Simple Scrapbook of our Trip to Seattle
- HMT Rohna Memorial
- Write Every Day Challenge ~ April Prompts
- 7 Creative Ideas to Help Organize your Craft Supplies
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017