Over the years I’ve tried using all different types of journals but I’ve found my true love with Leuchtturm1917’s! Starting a brand new journal is so exciting, it’s a blank canvas that you can transform into anything you want it to be.
**This post may contain affiliate links. I will only endorse items that I actually use or have used in the past. Clicking the link does not mean that you will pay more for the item, only that I make a tiny commission if you make a purchase. Thank you so much! I really appreciate when you support the Krafty Owl.**
This beautiful blue Leuchtturm is going to be my new bullet journal but the possibilities are endless! A few months ago I shared 15 Thing’s to do with a Leuchtturm1917 or Any Notebook, if you haven’t read it, check it out for even more great ideas on how to use these amazing journals.
10 More Things to do with a Leuchtturm1917
- Project Journal – Plan out ideas and get your thoughts organized
- Holiday Journal – Record family traditions, meal plans, favorite recipes, etc
- Home Journal – Journal about decorating ideas and DIY projects. Include clippings, cut-outs, paint samples and color pallets
- Gardening Journal – Include garden layout ideas and sketches, doodles, favorite plants and information about them including planting and care tips
- Fitness Journal – Record your goals, format your plans and track your progress
- Creative Business Planning Journal – Plan out ideas and get your thoughts organized
- Positive Affirmations Journal – Fill with your favorite quotes and affirmations.
- Love and Romance Journal – Journal about all the things you love about your significant other. Include special memories, dates or anything you don’t want to forget
- Current Events Journal – Each day choose an article from the newspaper and journal about your opinion on the topic.
- Poetry Journal – Fill with your favorite poems. Include the entire poem or just a quote. Journal about why they’re your favorite and what you love most about them.
My Bullet Journal Supply List
What are some of the ways you use your journals?
Share your ideas in the comments below!
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- My Notebook Collection
- Bullet Journal Collections with a Free Printable
- May Bullet Journal With My New Journals and New Collections
- What is a Gratitude Journal & a Free Printable
- Bullet Journal Inspiration: 10 Instagram Accounts to Follow
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Journal
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Declutter Challenge: 31 Things To Throw Away This Month - April 29, 2017
- Mother’s Day DIY: Pretty Trinket Box and Tray Set - April 21, 2017
- The Ultimate Deviled Egg Guide! - April 5, 2017