The FREE 2017 Planner is finally here! You’ve all been asking for it and today is the day!
I made a couple changes to this years planner but it is basically the same as the 2016 version. You will find a dated monthly calendar and un-dated weekly planners for each month. There is plenty of room for you to record everything you need to do.
There is also a monthly notes pages you can use for your daily to-do lists or to record any collections you might want to save. You can print out as many copies as you need to record all of your important information.
The Contacts and Passwords sections are a huge help to keep me organized and I love knowing that all of my passwords are stored in the same place.
What printables will help you get organized in 2017?
Share them in the comments below and they might be the next free printable!
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- The Free Printable 2017 Calendars are Here!
- October Bullet Journal Layout
- The 2017 Planners are Here!
- 10 More Things To Do With a Leuchtturm1917
- How I’m Making Over My Mornings
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling - February 19, 2018
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons - February 12, 2018
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources - February 5, 2018