Hello Lovely Ladies, Happy Valentine’s Day!
I wanted to stop by today and let you know about a couple small changes here at the Krafty Owl. I think I may have spread myself a little too thin with work, taking care of Nana and a full blogging schedule. So, instead of driving myself crazy with stress and deadlines I decided to tweak my schedule a little.
As of right now I have discontinued my Menu Planning Post and from now on Monday’s will be all about crafts and DIY projects. Don’t forget to stop back tomorrow because I have a great round-up planned for you!
Overall, the new schedule will look something like this…
- Monday: Crafts/DIY Projects
- Wednesday: Planning and Journaling
- Friday: Organizing Projects
Don’t forget to subscribe below to gain access to our Resource Library full of lots of free printables. Plus, I have some fun things planned for you in the upcoming weeks that I cannot wait to share so don’t miss out!
Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Valentine’s Day
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017