I’m so excited to share this great patriotic pom-pom wreath I made for the 4th of July and it’s so easy you’ll want to get the kids involved.
Everything about this wreath is simple including the supplies.
You will need:
- Straw wreath, any size you want
- Red, white and blue yarn
- Various sized pom-pom makers
Then you make pom-poms…lots and lots and lots of pom-poms. I didn’t count them but I would say there’s a good 100 or more on this wreath.
When you make your pom-poms, leave the final strings long enough to tie around the straw wreath. By the final strings I mean the string you use to tie off the yarn before cutting it off the pom-pom maker.
After you have a pile of pom-poms you can start to tie them on the wreath.
I squished them together and tied them to the wreath as tight as I could without breaking the string of yarn…which i did a couple of times. Then I used a red polka dot ribbon to hang it on the door hook.
This wreath was so much fun to make and even more fun to show my friends and family. Hope you have just as much fun with yours!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 5 Reasons People Struggle with Bullet Journaling - February 19, 2018
- Why I Use the ARC Binding System – The Pros and Cons - February 12, 2018
- My Favorite Bullet Journal and Planning Resources - February 5, 2018