I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is this coming Thursday! I also can’t believe that I’m already planning Christmas dinner and stocking stuffers. I realized that I haven’t offered you a Christmas planner. So today, I have just the thing to inspire you and help get you organized this holiday season!
I’m all about a cute cover so each section has its own.
This is a 23 page Christmas planner set printable complete with a Menu planner section and a Christmas Card & Gift Planner.
Christmas Planner Cover Page
– Title Page
– Christmas Planner Master Checklist
– Christmas Planner Master Checklist Continued
– Undated November Calendar
– Undated December Calendar
– To Do: (for December 20-23)
– To Do: (for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day)
– Christmas To Do List (2 columns)
– Christmas To Do List (1 column)
Christmas Card & Gift Planner Cover Page
– Christmas Card Worksheet
– Christmas Card List
– Gift Planner
– Stocking Stuffers
– Shopping List
Christmas Menu Planner Cover Page
– Guest List
– Christmas Menu
– Christmas Recipes
– Grocery List
– Categorized Grocery List
Get your Christmas Planner
If you don’t need the whole planner, you can get them separately…
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Preserving and Creating Holiday Traditions and Memories - October 16, 2017
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Life Planner and Organized Home Management Binder: Harvest Edition - September 20, 2017
- 10 Days of Printables – Day 10: Important Phone Number’s Log - September 19, 2017