Hopefully, you are someplace safe and warm but here in the Finger Lakes (New York) we are smack dab in the middle of a huge blizzard. It’s been snowing non-stop for 36 hours and it looks like we have about 9 more to go.
In case you haven’t heard, the 2017 Life Planner will be going away forever and the Organized Home Binder is disappearing until August. For a limited time, you can use the code ORGANIZE for 50% OFF your entire purchase.This offer Expires Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm (EST)
But, Today only, you can receive 60% OFF using the code SNOWDAY. This offer Expires tonight at 9:00 pm (EST) so act now!
I designed the 2017 Life Planner to help you plan and accomplish your goals. It includes a 175+ page dated planner, running from January to December 2017. Each month includes a 2-page calendar with room for notes on the side. Dated, weekly planning pages with a place to record your daily top 3 and enough room for your never ending to-do list.
The home binder is awesome and I use it almost every day! It includes over 50 printables to help you organize your entire home. You’ll find goal setting worksheets, meal planners, home inventory logs, spring cleaning and back to school checklists, even complete recipe and budget binders!
What are you waiting for? Be sure to get your copy now before it stops snowing and I come to my senses 😉
You may also be interested in:
- Quick & Simple Shamrock Wreath
- 3 Secrets of a Professional Organizer
- I Love You Blocks Valentine’s Day Craft
- 5 Tips for a More Organized Workspace
- Send Some Happy Mail This Year
- 2017 Life Planner
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Declutter Challenge: 31 Things To Throw Away This Month - April 29, 2017
- Mother’s Day DIY: Pretty Trinket Box and Tray Set - April 21, 2017
- The Ultimate Deviled Egg Guide! - April 5, 2017