I’m always looking for new Weekly Spread Ideas for my Bullet Journal and experimenting with little changes here and there. That’s one of the things I love the most about bullet journaling…the fact that you can customize your layouts however they work best for you and still have the freedom to move things around if you need to.
Here are some examples of my own and of other talented bullet journalists for you to get some ideas for your own bullet journal. Enjoy and Happy Planning!!!
My Bullet Journal Supply List
Click Here to see the great parties I will be linking up to.
I’m so glad you stopped by today! Be sure to follow the Krafty Owl with the link in the sidebar so you don’t miss a thing! Follow on: Facebook / RSS feed / Twitter and Pinterest. Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of the Krafty Owl is appreciated!
You might also be interested in:
- 10 More Things To Do With A Leuchtturm1917
- How I’m Making Over My Mornings
- My Notebook Collection
- Bullet Journal Collections with a Free Printable
- May Bullet Journal With My New Journals and New Collections
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Your Secret to Productive Planning - April 16, 2018
- How Notebooks Can Help Boost Your Productivity at Work - April 9, 2018
- 20 Things to Record in Your Tracker & a Free Printable - April 2, 2018